“What-If” Scenario Management
is supported through an unlimited number of versions in combination with a global modeling tool; invaluable for processes such as union negotiations.
Advanced security is mandatory where employee data is involved. The security system ensures that each user can view and / or change only authorized information.
- A graphical tool enables users to visually plan for anticipated events, such as promotions, compensation changes, changes to overtime hours
- for specific employees and employee’s position-step movements.
- Individual compensation and benefit amounts can be split among multiple departments, projects or cost centers
- based on a percentage, FTE or number of hours.
HANDLES COMPLEX SCENARIOS
- Various scenarios such as pooled positions, unfilled positions, and multiple grades/steps and compensation types within a position
- A variety of dates impact the calculation of the plan, including employee hire and termination dates, in-year absences, pay period start and end dates, etc. …
FLEXIBLE DATA MODEL
- A single data model allows easy definition of elements such as pay cycles, union groups, compensation types, etc.
- The data model drives the calculation of the whole salary plan, and results are produced from both FTE and financial perspectives.