The Province of New Brunswick is receiving applications for the Environmental Trust Fund. The Fund provides financial support to New Brunswick communities for action-oriented projects that produce measurable benefits for the environment.
About the Application:
- Community groups
- NB municipalities
- First Nations
- Non-profit NB organizations
- Institutions furthering sustainable development
There are six project categories:
- Protection of essential ecological processes, biological diversity, and renewable and non-renewable resources at an environmentally sustainable level
- Restoration and enhancement of the quality and sustainability of air, land, and water resources
- Sustainable development through activities that project and enhance resources and natural environment with integration of economic, social, and environmental objectives
- Conservation or promotion of conservation of natural resources
- Education to develop, improve, or expand programs and support university research which address environmental issues and the principles of sustainable development
- Beautification to maintain and enhance the visual environment
- November 30, 2019
Need help with your application? PSD’s team of policy analysts can review or complete your grant application. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.