This document explains PSD’s policies for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
PSD collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its sales and customer service team, its customers, and information arising from customer surveys and general feedback.
The types of personal information we collect include name, contact information, identification information, and credit information. Credit card information is used for billing purposes only. We may record calls to or from our customer service team for purposes of accuracy, training and quality assurance.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
This information is used to support the delivery of our products and services and allow us to support clients with appropriate customer service, accounting, billing, collections, and the marketing of other products.
At times, we may aggregate or anonymize this data, which will not be linked to any individuals, for various other uses. The identity of our clients is not considered personal or confidential information, and we may disclose that information for sales and marketing purposes.
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
PSD does not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. PSD may provide personal information to our expert services team, subcontractors and professional advisors (which shall be bound by privacy obligations) to assist in the delivery of our products and services.
Personal information may be stored via a combination of paper and electronic documents. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Cookies are a feature enabled for the convenience of our website users. They are used to simplify access to our online services. Cookies automatically authenticate a user. A user can disable cookies in their web browser settings, however this may require them to manually authenticate themselves upon each visit to the PSD website. Cookies also track user visits and assist with improving the overall user experience.
3RD PARTY WEBSITES
Notwithstanding the general terms of this policy, the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information may be made outside of the terms herein to the extent provided for in any legislation in effect from time to time.
If at any time you would like to discontinue e-mail communication from PSD or any of our divisions (Public Sector Digest, CityWide Software, RAC Software) please notify us via our Contact Us page, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to our address below.
Public Sector Digest Inc.
148 Fullarton Street, 9th Floor
London, ON N6A 5P3
Last updated June 9, 2016.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF PUBLIC SECTOR DIGEST INC.’S WEBSITE. PUBLIC SECTOR DIGEST INC. IS LOCATED AT:
London, Ontario N6A 5P3
- Republish material from http://www.psdrcs.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.psdrcs.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.psdrcs.com/
- Redistribute content from Public Sector Digest Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Public Sector Digest Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Public Sector Digest Inc., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Public Sector Digest Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Public Sector Digest Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Public Sector Digest Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
148 Fullarton Street, 9th Floor
London, ON N6A 5P3