Rank and prioritize requests
At a departmental or corporate level. Projects can also be viewed in terms of how well each aligns with corporate priorities.
Update Operating Budget
Manage your overall budget by only adding approved requests to the budget worksheet.
Forward or backwards when projects are not approved this year and you will want to request it again in a future year.
- Scenario management and analysis is supported through the use of multiple versions
- Exercise comprehensive control of the budget through use of the multi-level workflow system.
STANDARD REPORTING PACKAGE
- A carefully designed and selected package of standard reports
- Allows decision makers to view the portfolio of projects from a variety of angles.
- Projects can span a number of years and changes are made from year to year
- Historical data from both budget and actuals can be presented to the user to assist with variance analysis and projections.
- Capture request summaries, explanations, justifications, pictures, etc. …
- Compile it all into a business case that can be printed and included in the budget book and for council presentation.
- Data can be accessed by the Reporting tool to allow user-defined reports to be produced
- Present the data in multiple ways by slicing and dicing it using collected attributes.