PSD offers two main grant services to municipalities and other public sector organizations: grant writing and grant notifications. PSD’s team of policy analysts and grant writers assist municipalities, Indigenous organizations and other government agencies with writing and reviewing grant applications. The Municipal Grant Service (MGS) helps your municipality stay on top of grant opportunities and pressing deadlines through weekly customized notifications.
- Provide full briefing on the requirements of the grant program
- Review proposed activities for alignment with the requirements and assessment criteria for the application
- Provide recommendations to ensure the description/details of the proposed activities meet the requirements of the application
- Assist with the completion of application, facilitating the gathering of required information across departments
- Assist with the final wording of the application
- Check for completion of all required components of the application
- Check for alignment with the assessment criteria of the application
- Check for spelling/grammatical errors
PSD’s application completion service does not include completion of technical schedules or financial contributions/budgeting sections for proposed activities. PSD does not guarantee success with the application program.
“PSD’s review of our Small Communities Fund (SCF) application ensured that we were meeting the requirements of the grant program, helping us secure funding for our infrastructure project.”
GORDON DUFF, TREASURER/DEPUTY CAO TOWN OF MINTO
“PSD is in closer contact with funding agencies to know what exactly they’re looking for. We’ve applied several times for funding for this project, but with PSD’s help, this time we were successful.”
KEVIN DE LEEBEECK, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, TOWN OF TILLSONBURG
“The service provided by PSD to the Town of Erin has been excellent. Their professional approach and access to government contacts for clarification purposes assisted with the success of OCIF Top-Up and MAMP grants.”
URSULA D’ANGELO, DIRECTOR FINANCE, TOWN OF ERIN
MUNICIPAL GRANT SERVICE
The Municipal Grant Service is a tailored service to help assist your organization with your grant application search, helping you stay on top of grant opportunities and pressing deadlines. This service includes:
- Weekly customized emails notifying subscribers of newly available grants
- Access to PSD’s Grant Hotline – contact our grant team with questions about grant opportunities
- One free grant review of any Federal or Provincial grant application per year
- Discounted rates on PSD’s grant application services (grant writing & grant application reviews)
Contact us today if your organization is interested in signing up for the Municipal Grant Service.