PSD can provide your municipality with an assessment of the success factors for previous recipients
of the grant in question, then assist with the completion or review of your application ensuring
alignment with program requirements and application assessment criteria.
- Provide full briefing on the requirements of the grant program
- Review proposed activities for alignment with the requirements and assessment criteria for the application
- Provide recommendations to ensure the description/details of the proposed activities meet the requirements of the application
- Assist with the completion of application, facilitating the gathering of required information across departments
- Assist with the final wording of the application
- Check for completion of all required components of the application
- Check for alignment with the assessment criteria of the application
- Check for spelling/grammatical errors
PSD’s application completion service does not include completion of technical schedules or financial contributions/budgeting sections for proposed activities. PSD does not guarantee success with the application program.
“PSD’s review of our Small Communities Fund (SCF) application ensured that we were meeting the requirements of the grant program, helping us secure funding for our infrastructure project.”
GORDON DUFF, TREASURER/DEPUTY CAO TOWN OF MINTO
“PSD is in closer contact with funding agencies to know what exactly they’re looking for. We’ve applied several times for funding for this project, but with PSD’s help, this time we were successful.”
KEVIN DE LEEBEECK, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, TOWN OF TILLSONBURG