What it can do for your business
Asset Management Plans have become an important strategic component for municipalities, both for optimizing the performance of their infrastructure assets and for securing senior government grants. A typical AMP includes a comprehensive state of the infrastructure report, a level of service section, an asset management strategy, and a financial strategy to bridge the infrastructure deficit over the medium and long term. The PSD AMP delivers these core requirements and exceeds baseline standards by providing trend analyses, multiple financial scenarios, and key comparative data allowing municipalities to rank their performance against a peer group.
Produce a long-term plan, including growth projections, that will ensure the best overall health and performance of the Municipality’s infrastructure.
Identify trends and issues
the community will face when dealing with infrastructure and services on a sustainable basis, for today and for future generations.
Influence and direct
the short term, 1-3-year, infrastructure program of the Municipality.
Develop an implementation process
to be applied to the needs identification and prioritization of renewal, rehabilitation and maintenance activities.
State of the Infrastructure Report
- Inventory Data
- Deterioration Models
- Financial Data
- Asset Rating Criteria
- Infrastructure Report Card
Levels of Service
- Key Performance Indicators
- Benchmarking Initiatives
- Public Engagement and Levels of Service
Asset Management Strategy
- Priorities for the Asset Management Strategy
- Non-Infrastructure Solutions and Requirements
- Life Cycle Management Review
- Growth and Demand
- Other Future Trends
- Project Prioritization
- Risk / Criticality Assessment
- Breakdown of yearly revenues by confirmed source
- Key assumptions and alternate scenarios
- Identifies any funding shortfall by revising service levels, asset management and/or financial strategies
- Discusses the impact of shortfalls