municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP)
BUILDING STRONG COMMUNITIES THROUGH ROBUST ASSET MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) released the first iteration of the Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP) in 2018. For many municipalities across Canada, MAMP funding enabled communities to prioritize asset management and begin creating a robust asset management program that fulfills provincial guidelines and regulations. The second round of MAMP funding is now available.
- Canadian municipal governments
- Organizations applying in partnership with municipal governments:
- A municipal corporation
- A regional, provincial, or territorial organization delivering municipal services
- An Indigenous community
- A not-for-profit organization with a focus on municipal services
- Up to 80% of total eligible project costs for municipalities with a population greater than 1,000 and 90% for municipalities with a population less than 1,000, to a maximum of $50,000. Municipalities can only use 50% of the grant amount for software purchases
- Projects must be completed within 12 months from the funding approval notice
PSD Grant Application Services
Plan for Success
PSD’s team of policy analysts assists municipalities in completing competitive grant applications. In the first round of MAMP, PSD completed more than 50 grant applications, tailoring organization’s asset management objectives to the program parameters and working alongside municipalities during the duration of the application process. PSD assisted municipalities with completing FCM’s Asset Management Readiness Scale, as well as the full grant application requirements.
Several of PSD’s products and services are eligible for MAMP funding. PSD can collaborate with your community to determine which deliverables would be best suited to reach your organization’s asset management priorities.
Get started on your MAMP application
If your organization is interested in applying for the second round of MAMP funding, contact us to discuss your asset management needs and how we can assist with your application.