PSD is a full-service firm offering industry leading research, consulting services and software solutions for enterprise asset management and budgeting. Our team consists of former local government executives, senior managers, and technical specialists with decades of hands-on experience in the fields of corporate services, public works, asset management and finance.
Our client base includes hundreds of small, mid-sized and large local governments, utilities, government agencies, universities, and private sector entities from across North America. We have completed hundreds of asset management plans and software implementations, providing best in class service for our clients.
As a company, we strive to offer our clients innovative and complete solutions to their asset management and budgeting needs, contributing to the development of mature and manageable programs.
Come Work With Us!
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking. Our staff members enjoy competitive salaries, group benefits, and a generous RRSP matching contribution program.
- CityWide Asset Manager New User Training – March 13th
- CityWide Asset Manager Advanced Training: Asset Management Features & Reporting – March 20th
- CityWide Asset Manager Advanced Training: TCA Features (Year-end entries) & Reporting – March 27th
- Eastern Canada PSD User Group, London, ON: June 19th – 21st
- Western Canada PSD User Group, Kelowna, BC: October 3rd – October 4th
Tools & Technology
- Asset Management Tools for Canadian Municipalities
- GIS Data Implementation: Strategies on How Best to Utilize GIS Data Work in Your Organization (Live)
- GIS Data Implementation: Strategies on How Best to Utilize GIS Data Work in Your Organization (Recorded)
- Streamlining and Centralizing Your Public Works Activities With a Robust Work Order System