PSD is a global leader in the provision of enterprise asset management and budgeting research, consulting and software.
Complex government challenges require holistic solutions. PSD’s approach combines integrated enterprise asset management and budgeting software with industry leading consulting services to provide complete support to our clients.
- Our Software applications include CityWide Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), consisting of a core asset register with built-in decision optimization, Asset Maintenance Management System (AMMS) with Customer Service Integration, a capital planning module, integrated GIS, and a permitting and inspections module, and CityWide Enterprise Budgeting, consisting of operating, capital and salary planning modules.
- PSD’s Consulting Services include the delivery of asset management and financial plans and the development of asset management programs and strategic frameworks. Our team of IAM certified consultants offer training in asset management and our implementation specialists assist clients with improving data and systems maturity.
- With an in-house Research and policy group, PSD ensures that our tools and services are based on the most up-to-date industry best practices and standards and adhere to legislative and funding requirements in each jurisdiction. Our research team publishes The Digest – the leading North American publication for asset management, budgeting and climate change adaptation research for the public sector.
As a company, we strive to offer our clients innovative and complete solutions to their asset management and budgeting needs, contributing to the development of mature and manageable programs.
Come Work With Us!
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking. Our staff members enjoy competitive salaries, group benefits, and a generous RRSP matching contribution program.
- Finance & Budgeting for Local Governments – Fall Workshops in BC: November 19th & November 21st
- CityWide Training Academy – Asset Manager: New Dates Available!
- CityWide Training Academy – Works: New Dates Available!
- CityWide Training Academy – GIS: New Dates Available!
- 2020 Eastern Canada PSD User Group – London, ON: June 17th – 19th
- 2020 Western Canada PSD User Group – Coming Soon!